Delinian, previously Euromoney Institutional Investor, is a global B2B information-services business.
Our highly specialised global businesses focus on critical insights, operating at the leading edge of a broad range of markets, and delivering a diverse array of singular expertise.
Delinian Bulgaria, the Sofia-based subsidiary, is looking to hire a Research Analyst for SRP (Structured Retail Products) – one of the company’s key growth businesses.
SRP is a leading online resource for the global financial community. The business maintains the most comprehensive global database of structured products, spanning nearly one billion data points on 30 million individual products, from 3000+ companies, representing total sales of over $11.4 trillion.
The product and market data spans over 20 years, across 53 different countries and is supplemented by extensive independent analysis, daily news, exclusive interviews from key figures within the structured product space, as well as several annual conferences around the globe. SRP’s clients include the world's largest investment banks, index providers, financial regulators, law firms, etc.
- Responsible for preserving and managing product information for allocated database/s
- Participation and contribution to quality and process improvement projects
- Active communication with data providers to ensure on-time and completeness of the data
- Implementation of automation and optimization project initiatives
- Sharing knowledge for assigned markets and study colleagues’ markets
- Advocate knowledge sharing culture in the team
- Responsible for creating accurate and relevant procedural documentation
- Execute all daily activities with self-sufficiency
- Being able to troubleshoot issues related to work on a daily basis
- Writing regular data-rich analyses
- Preparing presentations, reports, and other research materials
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken. Second foreign language will be considered an advantage - Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German.
- Ability to manage large data sets
- Advanced knowledge and experience of MS office suite but in particular MS Excel
- Solid data interpretation skills and rigorous attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking abilities
- Highly organized and independent self-starter
- Good time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and team-oriented personality able to work in a multicultural environment.
- University Degree, preferably in Economics/Finance/Business or related
- Appreciation of the cultural specifics of clients/markets
- Ability to read through data and structure your findings
- Exposure to a programming language i.e. SQL, C#, Python or VBA would be advantageous but not essential