This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic mid-level technologist with significant experience in building high value digital estates to join an innovative and growing mature global data, events and publishing company.
Reporting into the Head of Technology, the candidate will work with stakeholders across the business to deliver high quality, high conversion digital products.
- Candidates must have an extensive track record of development, implementation and support of multiple software solutions across a digital delivery function. They should have an impressive track record of business liaison and Agile based project delivery.
- The successful candidate will be a highly effective communicator with excellent technical capabilities, coupled with people skills, commercial awareness, and a “can do” attitude.
- Skills & Experience
- Strong project management experience and a history of working in fast-paced environments with multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of developing data driven, service orientated, high traffic, public facing business critical websites under tight time constraints.
- Excellent knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- A natural builder of positive, highly engaged relationships with business stakeholders.
- A desire to challenge the status quo and be committed to driving positive change.
- An excellent academic background with the communication skills to influence and persuade at all levels across a quality-driven business.
- Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated, high achiever.
- Extensive experience in web development environments with multiple technologies.
Nice to have:
- Azure PaaS, Azure laaS, Microservice Architectures, Auth0 & OpenId Connect, BDD, Angular JS, Sitecore
- A background of hands on programming, database, design and systems management is a requirement
- Experience in business/systems analysis
- Candidate will work with the R2 project team to plan and coordinate activities related to the design, development and support of technology initiatives aligned to the business strategy.
The key areas include:
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, increase communication, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless service
- Responding to and resolving issues dealing with personnel or service delivery
- Advising on industry best-practices that reflect the most effective application of information processing or technology and resources.