About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative content and social media marketing executive with the skills to create digital assets like videos, case studies, gifs and customer presentations who loves the idea of getting engagement and interest from their work. The role would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment working on products that are critical to helping customers do their jobs better. Pricing of metals and associated services has a significant impact on the commercial and economic success of global organizations and thus the overall global economy. So, it’s a vibrant and hugely important sector.
Alongside our global marketing team, you will work with our pricing and news experts, who produce a huge amount of very valuable content, to create an exciting programme of engagement. You will own the execution of our social media strategy. We work in a dynamic and agile way and this is a great opportunity for someone continue to build their experience and skills to progress their career.
About Euromoney Institutional Investor
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-information group covering asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence, and banking and finance under brands including Euromoney, Institutional Investor, BCA Research, Ned Davis Research and Metal Bulletin. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets.
About the Division
The role sits within Metal Bulletin Group which aims to provide leading pricing intelligence, including independent industry benchmarks, for the metal and mining industry. The group’s global portfolio of news, analysis, conferences and insight services complement these price benchmarks.
Price reporters assess over 2,000 non-ferrous, ferrous, raw material and non-metallic mineral prices, many of which are the industry standard benchmarks, trusted and used across the industry supply chain.
We are a completely impartial and independent price reporting agency and engage with all sides of the market, including sellers, buyers and traders, during the price discovery process.
Metal Bulletin’s price reporters are highly skilled and our pricing practices align with core IOSCO principles. Wholly independent and transparent methodologies and price specifications are central to Metal Bulletin price assessments.
- To use our market leading content across all social media channels to attract and engage a global audience for our portfolio of products
- To support the global marketing strategy through the creation of key assets such as case studies, videos, GIFS and presentations
- To report regularly and provide insightful commentary on activity, key metrics and performance against targets
- To increase the reach of the brand and products into the sector, drive engagement and deliver qualified, engaged leads to a sales team in order to secure licence revenues.
- Execute the defined social strategy to increase our reach in the metal markets and, to increase social customer engagement that is focused on valued content and engaged conversations to help develop the customer’s experience of our products and brand.
- Create, implement and optimise social campaigns (including Social PPC) on platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, taking responsibility for building follower base and content reach to deliver on campaign objectives
- Improve and manage a social listening program to provide contextual intelligence for your social media marketing
- Execute social outreach campaigns, identifying key industry influencers
- Plan and deliver engaging copy, blogs and content to use in the creation of shareable assets
- Develop and implement a test and learn program for your marketing, sharing lessons with the global marketing team.
- Produce regular reports measuring performance against key metrics
- Work closely with other members of the team to produce visual assets
- Work closely with other team members, agencies and freelancers to deliver as part of an agile marketing function
- Promote and ensure brand guidelines adherence to create a synonymous brand image
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Have a proven and demonstrable track record of running successful social media campaigns and paid social media advertising
- Excellent understanding of optimising campaigns on social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Fine attention to detail
- Excellent demonstrable experience in producing short-form written copy (social, web, email) in B2C or B2B environment
- Proven track record in working with a team (internally, with agencies or freelancers) to take content from conception through to distribution
- Hands-on experience of & social media channels, campaigns or initiatives
- Experience of working with social channel management tools (Preferably Sprinklr)
- Demonstrable understanding in all content types including, but not limited to: short-form social posts, long-form content marketing pieces, videos, and visual storytelling through graphics and photos
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree with a major in Marketing or Communication (or similar education)
- Hands-on mentality and strong track record of executing social media campaigns
- Comfortable working in a very fast paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Brand management skills - understanding creative development and use of brand guidelines
- Experience in testing and optimizing social media campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Video editing software experience
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and UX
- An agile mind-set and hands-on approach to getting things done
- Knowledge of how to use Adobe Creative Suite products (preferred)
- Must possess an eye for conceptual and complementary design elements