About the role:
Work as part of a team with senior sales people in servicing existing clients and developing new business relationships. You will provide critical support to Senior Relationship Managers in servicing clients and prospects for II’s memberships and forums business. As a sales assistant, you will be the point person for this group and the interface with the other departments.
- Process contracts for renewal and new Membership members, as well as sponsored forums.
- Update marketing materials for memberships and forums sales brochures.
- Update conference “app” with investor relations information related to all current and final investor attendee lists.
- Order sales materials, handling expense reports and booking travel plans.
- Help organize and manage the logistics of client meetings.
- Provide back up and logistical support to sales team while they are on the road.
- Organize and assemble sales material for client meetings.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication and people management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, communicate with different constituencies, and juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to quickly transition from working independently to working collaboratively if need be.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat and InDesign, Salseforce, and database programs, and expense processing (concur).