Marketing Automation & Data Executive
Working alongside the Head of Marketing Technology you will support the marketing and sales teams within the division to develop, improve and report on effective campaigns across the full MarTech stack. The role will primarily focus on:
Data Management, Segmentation and Reporting
Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation, data classification and enrichment, analysis of audience engagement, reporting across all channel and activities.
Martech configuration & audit
Data migration, sync of data process flows across ecosystem, building landing pages, building engagement programs, creating reporting dashboards/attribution frameworks, lead scoring & predictive analytics.
Support & onboarding:
Documentation of platforms & processes, championing new systems/processes, driving user adoption etc.
About your core skill sets.
- Data focused – Enjoy working with data and an ability to work logically with it, having a strong appreciation for accuracy.
- Quick leaner/learn by doing - An ability to quickly adopt new processes & understand different platforms by getting your hands dirty.
- Interpersonal skills - Naturally able to develop a rapport & engage with technical and non-technical people alike.
- Problem solving - An ability to quickly identify issues & their resolution be those from a technical, business operations, CX & commercial perspective alike.
- Solid communication skills; presentation style, verbal and written - Concise & articulate in all communications.
- Project management - A good understanding of project management using agile methodologies.
- System Experience – Experience using CRM, MA and BI platforms, being a quick adopter of systems (Pardot and Salesforce would be advantageous).
About your personality.
- Crunchy in decision making & communication
- Self-motivated & focused
- Embrace autonomy
- Meticulous & highly organised
- Systematic & efficiency driven
- Love to learn
- Algorithmic thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving mindset
- Process driven
- Positive mindset
About your experience
- Familiarity with some of the following (or similar alternative platforms):
- Project management in: CRM, marketing automation, tag management, web analytics.
- Firm understanding of marketing channels. Your background may have been in marketing with a passion for marketing and marketing technology.