Capacity Media is looking for an account executive to join the ITW team. ITW - International Telecoms Week - is the largest annual event for the wholesale telecom industry.
The account executive’s role is to contribute towards the sales team’s effort, hit the agreed sponsorship target and overall event target. The account executive will have the responsibility of managing a portfolio of existing accounts maintaining each company’s annual spend and growing where possible, whilst also managing all sales administration requirements.
- Manage an existing global portfolio of accounts and maintain their annual spend
- Develop an understanding of the industry and each customers’ businesses
- Build and manage a personal pipeline
- Ensure all personal business communications are logged on salesforce
- Maintain the relevant sales admin and recording files/spreadsheets with 100% accuracy.
- Build effective relationships at key accounts
- Manage and maintain multiple relationships at 200 companies
- Maintain a close relationship with the ITW Account Manager to create and discuss new sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop promotional material
- Liaise with the operations team to make sure all customer expectations are delivered
Key Skills and experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Effectively manage a personal pipeline
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, in particular a high level of competency with Excel
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Have a flexible attitude and ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Have a customer first attitude
- International travel