Job Title: Global Head of Content
Reports to: Managing Director
Office: London, UK (with frequent travel to Asia and the USA)
SRP, the leading information source for the structured products market and part of Euromoney Global Limited, is recruiting an experienced Global Head of Content, who will be responsible for all content in SRP editorial products. She/he will provide expert guidance and training to the editorial team, to manage and develop them. She/he will work to develop and deliver the content needed to help drive SRP’s Global Leaders Forum and Events.
The Global Head of Content (based in London) will report to the Managing Director.
- Maintain and improve the quality of SRP’s editorial content across daily news, reports and other formats
- Manage the content of SRP’s Global Leaders Forum, working with Managing Director, Sales and with clients, to build and deliver the content plan and to chair all roundtables
- Chair SRP’s Conferences around the world and work together with the senior conference producer, to ensure that we produce highly-relevant and engaging content at our conferences
- Develop conference content and oversee the SRP awards, ensuring that these are run with a robust editorial methodology and that they are transparent and fair, in accordance with Euromoney policy
- Work together with the Managing Editor and SRP journalists to maintain the daily news service and develop editorial input from the Research team
- Maintain deep and frequent contact with SRP’s GLF clients, in order to deliver relevant content, with the support of the Managing Director and Head of Sales in the different regions.
- Manage, together with Senior Conference Producer, the content component of SRP’s conferences
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good level of experience in a managerial capacity
- Significant experience working with financial markets or with its stakeholders
- Extensive editorial experience across news, opinion and events
- Track record of interfacing with a range of senior industry stakeholders, building trust, confidence and respect
- Excellent interpersonal skills with which to engage senior stakeholders. Collaborative and effective
- Presence and stature to generate respect and trust internally and externally
- Highly trustworthy and organised, able to ensure a robust methodology is applied to awards and surveys and to manage multiple projects at once