The Insurance Insider is the market leading brand providing the hardest to find exclusive news and analysis to the global wholesale, specialty and reinsurance industry.
Our events business is responsible for revenues of £1.6million in FY18 and comprises of conferences, membership clubs, awards dinners, bespoke roundtables as well as white-labelled events.
The events team is made of 7 people with staff all based in London but required to support the portfolio of events based all over the world, mainly New York and London.
This role has the following key objectives:
- To work with the Events Operations Manager to assist with all operational elements of Insurance Insider events
- To help with the project management of events with immaculate attention to detail
- To assist with the marketing and delivery of free-to-attend events such as roundtables, breakfast briefings and the activity at trade conference, such as Monte Carlo, Baden Baden, PCI and SIRC)
- Assisting with the operational elements of the events with consistent levels of end to end excellence
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to both sponsors and delegates
- Follow processes for before, during and post event to ensure that we maintain our reputation
- Work towards key deadlines, ensuring that you are effectively project managing the events with immaculate attention
- Assist with marketing to attract delegates to free-to-attend events and trade conferences
- Work with the Operations Events Manager to collaborate with the sponsorship team to ensure they have all the information and tools to maximise revenues
- Work with Operations Events Manager to create project plans for bespoke client projects
- Work towards a culture of innovation; always seeking to better the sponsor and delegate experience
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Solid customer service or event management experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Creative and innovative
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and to keep to deadlines.
- Forward-thinking, competitive and passionate about events