Euromoney Conferences is one of the world’s leading organisers of conferences for cross-border investment and capital markets. We pride ourselves on producing high quality conferences that our clients cannot afford to miss. Our conferences are about markets, economics, business and finance around the world - from Paris to Nairobi, from New York to Riyadh. We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual to join our established business as a graduate trainee programme manager.
This six-month training programme will teach you about global capital markets, trends in cross-border investment and how to put together industry-leading conference agendas. The conferences that you will produce will offer our audiences of business leaders and decision makers the opportunity to exchange ideas, develop new contacts and participate in informed and impartial discussions.
You will produce the content of our conference agenda, researching themes, developing discussion points and invite and secure speakers. Previous speakers at our conferences have included Tony Blair, Jean-Claude Trichet and Governor Zhou of the People’s Bank of China.
There will be plenty of opportunities to travel internationally to oversee your conference and liaise with our speakers, sponsors and clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
• An excellent academic career that includes a bachelors degree
• Interested in current affairs, politics, economics, business and finance
• Conscientious with an eye for detail
• Able to adapt quickly to rapidly-changing circumstances given the unpredictable nature of live events
• A people person – you will be client-facing, and working closely in a project team with colleagues
• Organised, able to multi-task and manage your time effectively
• You must be able to live and work in the United Kingdom. This job will be based in central London.
• It is essential that you are able to travel internationally without restrictions that might affect visa applications.
For more information about Euromoney Conferences, please visit www.euromoneyconferences.com