Job Title: Conference Producer
Reports to: Global Head of Content
Structured Retail Products a division of Euromoney Global Limited, is looking for a Conference Producer, with relevant experience to join a growing and exciting events team and develop SRP conferences.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to create and manage our conference content, with the autonomy to transform the events to be part of the industry and provide valuable market intelligence to the industry stakeholders.
- Undertake research and analysis to determine the commercial viability of up to eight events per year.
- Generate topics and themes for event programmes and spin-off events through internal research with the editorial team and with leading market practitioners.
- Write event programmes, research, source and secure C-level speakers for events as well as relevant topics for panels or presentations.
- Assist in the Structured Product and Derivatives audience development enterprise.
- Upload speaker photos and bios collected by the operations team on the SRP website and event app.
- Research competitive events and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with the marketing team to identify appropriate marketing channels, ensure the correct market areas are reached and to help produce powerful marketing material.
- Identify potential sponsors and work with sales on the commercial success of events.
- Brief the operations team on the scale and scope of the events and work closely with the team to ensure a seamless execution.
- Keep the Global Head of Content and Managing Director regularly informed of conference progress, including agenda, speakers and attendees.
- Work with the Head of Events in increasing quality of SRP events.
- Work with sales and marketing to promote conferences.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills and able to converse with high level executives.
- Good understanding of financial markets, strong ability to synthesise complex information.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- University degree with a specialisation in finance is desirable.
- Commercially-driven conference producer with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- A strong desire to succeed in events management and achieve financial goals.