Job Title: Office Manager
Structured Retail Products a division of Euromoney Global Limited, is looking for an Office Manager, with relevant experience to join a growing and exciting leading company within the financial industry, with a subscriptions and events portfolio.
We are looking for a candidate that would like to manage SRP’s office day-to-day, be able to work as a team player, and be the liaison between the different internal departments.
- Register and update users, setting up subscriptions and updating information;
- Preparing invoices, contracts and additional documents, sending them to clients and suppliers;
- Keeping SRP’s administration manual up-to-date;
- Assisting HR in recruitment process (posting job ads, arranging interviews with candidates, preparing contracts);
- Registering delegates and speakers for the SRP Events;
- Preparing and updating delegate and revenue reports;
- Support SRP events, invoicing sponsor, register delegates and delegate invoicing;
- Support Managing Director in organising company events, expenses and organising meetings.
- Work closely with Managing Director to maintain and improve SRP’s day-to-day work flow.
- Support and liaise with the different departments such as Finance, HR or IT.
- Work with sales, events and other SRP’s departments to maintain manual’s up to date.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in office administration.
- Excellent general organisational skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- University degree is desirable.