Director – Wealth Management Sales - RIA Project
The position of Director, Wealth Management Sales will be responsible for generating new sales, managing existing clients, and helping to develop the sales strategy for the RIA/Adviser market.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and eager to work in a fast-moving and entrepreneurial team. As there will be client interaction, it is critical that he/she have the "front-facing" skills to lead client meetings. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word are mandatory, and knowledge of Salesforce is preferred. Travel is required.
This persons responsibilities will include the following:
• Direct advertising and sponsorship sales for online media, events, webinars, and Thought Leadership in the US
• Prospecting for new clients
• Managing and upselling existing clients
• Creating, writing, and distributing advertising and sponsorship sales campaigns
• Completing RFPs for clients
• Developing new products and revenue streams
• Supporting the Executive Director of Wealth Management Sales