The Marketing Executive will take ownership of and work on implementing marketing campaigns for a portfolio of high-value events across Europe, Asia and North America and across all of Legal Media Group’s publication brands. The Marketing Executive will be supported by and report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for meeting revenue and delegate targets with the view of improving KPIs year on year.
- Own, develop and implement campaign planning for a portfolio of 20 events, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Working with various internal stakeholders, including the Head of Marketing, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure each event is properly represented, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Implementing promotional activity - email copy, email design, print, data, mailing, etc and to manage and execute a multi-channel marketing campaign.
- Analysing past and current campaigns to optimise ROI and generate paid and free delegate registrations.
- Arranging relevant contra-deals with internal businesses and external suppliers to maximise conference exposure.
- Adhere to monthly budgets and ensure marketing costs are managed effectively.
- Update all online marketing material on both internal and external websites for events.
- Design and execute email campaigns to generate paid and free delegate registrations.
- Manage registrations for conferences, delegate badges and sign in sheets.
- Work with sponsors to fulfil delegate requirements and provide additional marketing support where necessary.
- A background in events marketing preferred.
- Hands-on experience of online and offline direct marketing, preferably with a B2B product.
- Experience of handling and prioritising multiple projects and campaigns at the same time.
- Experience of collaborating to improve and develop new marketing methods that improve ROI and product awareness.
- Excellent written and spoken English, particularly copywriting and proofing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and execute direct marketing campaigns and then produce meaningful analysis, on which to base informed conclusions.
- Experience with marketing databases systems and good knowledge of HTML.
You may be required to travel internationally to our events to develop a better working knowledge of events and to participate in delegate networking.