You can use the Ctrl key on your keyboard to select more than one option in each section.
Euromoney Plc (www.euromoneyplc.com) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-information group covering price discovery, asset management, data and market intelligence, and banking and finance under brands including Euromoney, Fastmarkets (formerly Metal Bulletin, American Metal Market, RISI), Institutional Investor, BCA Research and Ned Davis Research.
We are looking for an Operations Manager in our product team to support the sale of our products to clients.
This will include management of all third-party data products including feeds from global exchanges including the LME, CME, SHFE and ICE. This data is then distributed to our clients through various data products.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in managing operations for data businesses and will oversee the sales ops functions for all our third-party data products. This will include becoming proficient on all our systems and fulfilling their principle responsibilities below:
- Maintaince of fulfilment, CRM and MyDesk systems ensuring that customers are provisioned with the correct data access, or removed in instances of non-payment/renewal, and all relevant systems are updated
- Serve as a central point of liaision between sales and our tech team who will set up any bespoke feeds sold to clients
- Be the day-to-day operational contact internally and with the exchanges for any changes in product/data set up and customer access
- Sign off all new or renewal sales to confirm that the data served to the customer has been reconciled to the customer contract / invoice and that in turn is reconciled against the exchange fee payable for the transaction – document the process and ensure we have a robust process in place to eradicate any reporting or invoicing errors
- Manage invoicing and payments between us and exchanges for data usage and be proficient on the systems being used for this purpose (Sage?)
- Liaise closely and manage the relationship with the data teams at all the exchanges in order to understand changes to T&Cs and rules around data distribution to ensure compliance at all times
- Manage the external exchange audit process and as stipulated by our commercial agreement with the exchanges – prepare accordingly by managing internal audits to take place between external audits
- Adminsiter the collation of data from honesty statement making the required changes to systems and billing/invoicing as a result and liaising with sales
- Manage and report on internal users of exchange data
- Flag up high risk feeds and work with sales to streamline and mitigate risk where this exists
- Police usage of feeds through identifying misuse through IP analysis
- Work with the product and technology teams to automate the process into our CRM and through User Interface development within our new dashboard platform being developed
- Will have experience mangaging 3rd party supplier agreements.
- Strong knowledge complex data/data feed products.
- Strong technical, systems, and business process acumen.
- Experience running audits/commercial compliance related project activity.
- A good understanding of customer fulfilment systems and processes.
- Excellent organisational, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with commodity exchange data feeds.
- Salesforce CRM experience.
Who you’ll be working with
- Intitally reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will work with sales, central fulfilment and key contacts at commodity exchanges.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Product Developer (Senior Conference Producer) to join Capacity Media (a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor), the largest source of news and events for wholesale telecoms. Reporting to the Product Director, the Senior Product Developer will be responsible for producing four events annually, which include the Subsea Series (Americas, Middle East and EMEA) and our largest global event with 2,500+ delegates, Capacity Europe. The role includes working closely with marketing, sales, operations, publishing, telesales and the customer services teams to deliver the events from start to finish.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce 4-5 events annually
• Conduct extensive desk, phone research and face-to-face meetings with industry experts (which can include business trips) to gain a good understanding of market developments and trends
• Complete product briefs for marketing, sales, operations and telesales
• Work closely with marketing to execute an effective marketing plan that attracts the right audience
• Work closely with sales to identify new business leads
• Work closely with the operations team to ensure the events hit GP targets
• Work with the editorial team to identify new stories and secure speaker insights
• Develop relationships with C-level stakeholders and secure them as speakers
• Work closely with the Product Director to drive and execute 3 year strategy plans for the events
• Have a strategic view on all aspects of the event including pricing, formatting, floor plan, networking opportunities, event add-ons, dates, locations and audience development
• Chair conferences and deliver the opening welcome remarks on behalf of the business
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in conference production or a similar research role
• Strong academics with a degree 2.1 or equivalent
• Experience of working with different teams to meet business targets
• Be commercially astute, showcasing the ability to work with associations and event sponsors
• Highly organised and ability to work towards deadlines
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent communicator who can manage relationships with senior executives
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Languages would be beneficial but not essential
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to identify key market trends
• Strong project management skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines
Working at Capacity Media:
Capacity Media is committed to providing a enjoyable and supportive working environment. Alongside a social committee, and charity fundraising activities through the year, employees also benefit from the following:
• Company Pension Plan
• Private medical insurance
• Healthshield Cash Plan
• Discounted gym membership
• Flexible working
• Ride to Work scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Financial guidance service
• Assistance for working parents
• 2 day volunteering days
Thought Leadership Consulting (TLC) is a dynamic team that specialises in producing custom content solutions in partnership with corporate clients. We develop and publish original research driven editorial content across a range of digital formats to help our clients achieve their marketing and commercial objectives. Among our clients are some of the world’s largest professional services and law firms.
TLC is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, a FTSE 250 company.
Our growing division is looking for a resourceful, self-motivated Business Development Manager who will identify and develop new business opportunities to help TLC achieve its ambitious growth targets.
The position involves selling bespoke content programmes to senior marketing and communication executives within large business-to-business organisations. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work within a small, collaborative team, passionate about what they do. Whoever joins our business will play a significant role in influencing the success of our team as we look to grow our share of the numerous opportunities that exist within the burgeoning Thought Leadership industry.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the team to help devise and sell creative content/research programme solutions.
- Seek out and qualify new prospective clients within priority companies.
- Build relationships with and expand your network of contacts within priority companies.
- Manage the entire sales process from finding and contacting prospective clients, scheduling meetings, creating proposals, pitching/presenting solutions, negotiating fees and drawing up contracts. We always work as a team so you will of course receive support and guidance throughout.
- Use Salesforce to effectively manage and monitor the progress of client accounts.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts.
- Reach and exceed your sales targets.
- Thrive on unearthing new sales opportunities and building a rapport with clients.
- Be a strong communicator, comfortable calling, meeting and presenting to senior executives.
- Have a consultative, solutions-based approach to sales and able to quickly understand your client’s challenges and marketing objectives.
- Be able to design and propose creative solutions (in PowerPoint) in collaboration with the editorial team.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and experience within business-to-business sales in the media, publishing and/or events industries.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of selling custom content and marketing solutions to senior marketing & communication executives within major business-to-business organisations.
- Ideally have an existing network of contacts within the financial services and/or professional services sectors.
- Have an understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Be able to demonstrate an awareness of the changing media & publishing landscape.
- Be self-motivated with a proven ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary and commission package with benefits including company pension, save as you earn scheme, private medical & healthshield plan, discounted gym membership, Ride2Work scheme and more.
Job Title: Conference Producer
Reports to: Global Head of Content
Structured Retail Productsa division of Euromoney Global Limited, is looking for a Conference Producer, with relevant experience to join a growing and exciting events team and develop SRP conferences.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to create and manage our conference content, with the autonomy to transform the events to be part of the industry and provide valuable market intelligence to the industry stakeholders.
- Undertake research and analysis to determine the commercial viability of up to eight events per year.
- Generate topics and themes for event programmes and spin-off events through internal research with the editorial team and with leading market practitioners.
- Write event programmes, research, source and secure C-level speakers for events as well as relevant topics for panels or presentations.
- Assist in the Structured Product and Derivatives audience development enterprise.
- Upload speaker photos and bios collected by the operations team on the SRP website and event app.
- Research competitive events and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with the marketing team to identify appropriate marketing channels, ensure the correct market areas are reached and to help produce powerful marketing material.
- Identify potential sponsors and work with sales on the commercial success of events.
- Brief the operations team on the scale and scope of the events and work closely with the team to ensure a seamless execution.
- Keep the Global Head of Content and Managing Director regularly informed of conference progress, including agenda, speakers and attendees.
- Work with the Head of Events in increasing quality of SRP events.
- Work with sales and marketing to promote conferences.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills and able to converse with high level executives.
- Good understanding of financial markets, strong ability to synthesise complex information.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- University degree with a specialisation in finance is desirable.
- Commercially-driven conference producer with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- A strong desire to succeed in events management and achieve financial goals.
Senior DevOps Engineer, City of London
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-to-business media group focused primarily on the asset management, banking and commodities sectors under brands including Euromoney, Institutional Investor and FastMarkets. It is a leading provider of economic and investment research and data under brands including BCA Research, Ned Davis Research. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the financial and commodities markets. Its main offices are in London, New York, Montreal, Hong Kong and Sofia.
Euromoney is a dynamic organisation with a newly independent status, following a share buy back from DMGT plc, and ambitious growth plans.
The Group’s Central Technology function works with and complements the business focused (outward) Divisional technology teams. It is principally responsible for delivering core shared services (inward) across the Group. Due to its group wide coverage it is able to leverage economies of scale and provide subject matter expertise in a range of core disciplines.
The Service Delivery team provides core shared infrastructure and security services across the divisions. It delivers reliable, secure and cost effective core services (e-mail, file+print, end user computing, back-office applications, infrastructure and networks). The DevOps team support and maintain the centrally hosted divisional websites, providing 24x 7 coverage. The Information Security team develops, implements and maintains security controls to mitigate the ever-increasing risk of cyber threats.
The Central Platforms team support and maintain the Group’s suite of centrally developed platforms (publishing and subscription management), used extensively across the divisions. The platforms are developed in line with business demand. The team is also responsible for maintaining and iterating development best practice and quality standards, sharing and promoting their adoption across the divisions.
The Project Management Office is responsible for overseeing the portfolio of central technology projects, providing expert guidance and support to the project management team and stakeholders to deliver projects to time, budget and quality.
The Central Technology function also oversees risk, audit, compliance and disaster recovery processes across the Group, working closely with the Risk function and divisional teams.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer for a hands-on technical engineer role as part of the Central DevOps team who are responsible for the design, build and maintenance of our web hosting infrastructure in a highly-available enterprise environment.
The primary focus of the Central DevOps Team is to automate operational processes, create best practice guidelines and build innovative and comprehensive tools and processes to empower the development team.
You will have the exciting opportunity to drive and enhance our automation capabilities, focusing on aspects around operational triaging, code deployments, automated testing and general manual processes throughout the organization.
- Assist the development teams with the creation of their CI/CD pipelines.
- Responsible for the automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure
- Building tools and automating processes to empower development teams and reduce manual effort.
- Proactively suggest recommendations to improve DevOps processes, tooling and solutions
- Provide 3rdline support for the troubleshooting of issues in dev/test/production environment
- Lead the team’s standups, sprint planning andbacklog grooming
- Mentor and proactively help to upskill other members of the team
- Work in conjunction withother team members to help them build and deliver your devised
- Promoting strong customer engagement to ensure we are delivering a good service to our customers.
- Scheduling and running of knowledge sharing sessions with various business stakeholders to help promote DevOps capabilities and
- Working collaborativelywith divisional CTOs, to identify areas where the DevOps team can add value. This would include being seconded to divisions to act as a DevOps Technical Architecture to plan solutions whilst working closely with other DevOps Team members to help build, deliver and maintain the final solution.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience working as a DevOps Engineer in a web hosting environment
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced with IIS or Java web server technologies (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, NginX)
- Advanced Windows and Linux system administration skills
- A familiarity with a programming language (g.NET, Java)
- A strong experience with at least one scripting language (gBash, Powershell, Ruby, Python etc)
- Extensive experience with automation/Configuration Management/Infrastructure as code (Ansible, Puppet or Terraform preferred)
- An excellent understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, firewall and load balancing
- Hands on experience with containerization technologies (Docker, K8s)
- Good experience with monitoring tools (gGraphana, Zabbix, Dynatrace, Splunk, Prometheus)
- Strong hands-on experience with Source Control and Continuous Integration technologies (gGit, Teamcity, Atlassian Bitbucket/JIRA)
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with deployment pipelines and continuous delivery (gOctopus Deploy, Jenkins TeamCity)
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions (Azure preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of best DevOps practices and principle
- Manage and distill complexity
- Strong communicator and listener
- Analytical (with attention to detail)
- Results driven
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Central Technology team
- Divisional Technology teams
- Vendors /suppliers
High Yield and Leveraged Finance Reporter
GlobalCapital, the capital markets newspaper, is looking for a candidate with experience of the high yield and leveraged finance markets to drive its coverage of that sector. They will provide the full range of editorial content, mostly written, for both the daily online and weekly print editions of the newspaper covering the high yield and leveraged finance markets, where they will also be an ambassador for the organisation.
- Produce GlobalCapital’s coverage of high yield and leveraged finance markets, identifying the most important deals, themes, people moves and other industry news and providing the most engaging and accurate analysis possible to provide readers with a unique take on the markets.
- Contribute to the full range of the newspaper’s coverage – from hard news, to analysis, to opinion, to features – in the house style and to tight deadlines, to maintain GlobalCapital’s distinctive editorial voice and its reputation as a reliable and indispensable part of working in capital markets.
- Build a broad number of deep relationships with key people in the capital markets and become part of the daily fabric of that market to ensure the newspaper understands its subject and its readers better than any of its rivals and has as many sources for stories as possible.
- Be the voice of the high yield and leveraged finance markets within the paper, pitching story ideas, championing special report ideas and providing insight and a source of collaboration for the rest of the editorial team to make sure GlobalCapital is at the forefront of the newest trends and ideas in capital markets.
- Provide cover for other reporters where appropriate to both develop skills and allow the most consistent coverage.
- Represent the newspaper at industry events to provide coverage, build contacts and to enhance GlobalCapital’s reputation as part of the fabric of the markets it covers.
- Ensure relevant databases and similar are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain the relevant section of the GlobalCapital website.
- Ensure the leveraged finance email alert, and any other relevant email alerts, are well presented with fresh content each day and distributed to deadline.
Works with a senior editor and/or the editor to produce market coverage. Although the senior editor and editor guide the overall direction of coverage and have final say over what is covered, the High Yield and Leveraged Finance Reporter is expected to be able to decide what to cover, and then cover it, with a great deal of independence, and also to contribute fully to discussions about what to cover.
Has strong relationships with key people in and around the high yield and leveraged finance markets to provide the sharpest and most insightful coverage. That means having the ability to call people in the market directly rather than having to rely upon press teams and other such gatekeepers.
Works with the senior editors and the marketing and production teams to make sure their coverage reaches the biggest possible audience, presented in the best way achievable.
Deep knowledge of the high yield and leveraged finance markets.
Plentiful contacts and experience of the high yield and leveraged finance markets.
A demonstrable interest in and aptitude for covering these markets. Experience as a journalist is essential.
Attention to detail and impeccable standards of accuracy.
Ability to work under own direction when required.
Ability to forge relationships with senior people in financial markets and within the company.
Willingness to travel abroad and work outside of regular hours when required.
An undergraduate degree.
Eligibility to work in the UK.
Capacity Media is seeking a Head of Operations to manage it's largest annual event, International Telecoms Week - ITW.
The Head of Operations, ITW, will be an experienced operations manager coaching and developing the operations team and managing the entire budgeted costs for the event. The Head of Operations will be experienced in making costs saving decisions without compromising on quality and will work closely with the Event Director and sales team to create new opportunities for growth.
Expectations of the Head of Operations
- Ensure the event hits the targeted budgeted costs
- Manage and develop the Operations team using operations KPI’s to track performance
- Build relationships with the event key stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction from attention to customer needs and a high level of responsiveness – lead by example
- Extensive event management experience in complex International events
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills with venues, suppliers and sponsors
- Work under pressure and in collaboration with the entire team
- Customer first and ‘roll up sleeves’ approach
Please contact Ross Webster, Event Director for further information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-to-business media group focused primarily on the asset management, banking and commodities sectors. The group runs an extensive portfolio of events, research, print and digital media, and data businesses, which fall under six business divisions. Its main offices are in London, New York, Montreal, Hong Kong and Sofia.
TelCap is the leading provider of events and information for the wholesale telecommunications market, globally. Part of the Euromoney group of companies, and attracting customers from more than 150 countries, TelCap organises more than 20 events annually (ranging in size from 250 to 7,000 attendees), including the largest event in the world for wholesale telecommunications companies, International Telecoms Week as well as a magazine and an annual awards evening.
The ITW Global Leaders’ Forum (GLF) is an industry body set up by TelCap and it consists of leaders from the largest international carriers such as AT&T, BT, Orange, Telefonica, Verizon and others. Its mission is to drive industry collaboration to ensure future interoperability and ubiquitous connectivity across the global digital ecosystem.
The GLF offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to drive the industry collaboration. The Project Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of a programme of collaborative projects that support the GLF’s mission and vision. The Project Manager will also be responsible for the planning and execution of the GLF meetings and other events as agreed with the GLF organisation and members.
- Work with the GLF working group members to identify and define key project deliverables and success factors inline with the GLF’s mission
- Develop comprehensive project plans for all GLF collaborative activities
- Manage the projects and work with internal and external resources to ensure successful delivery
- Report regularly project status to the GLF organisation and the GLF members
- Plan, organise and deliver the GLF members’ and working group meetings and other GLF events
- Maintain an audit trail and minutes of all relevant meetings and decisions
- Manage relationships with members (customers), vendors, and external partners
- Work with GLF Director, Marketing and Editorial Team to develop and execute PR and communication plans and create appropriate collateral
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with and influence a variety of stakeholders, including customers
- Highly driven individual with evidence of commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight timelines
- Strong presentation skills to a senior audience
- Keenness to learn and ability to assimilate information of a technical nature
- Experience in managing projects and project teams
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
- Experience in working in technology or telecommunications related verticals is a benefit
Global Account Manager – Americas (New York/Boston)
We’re looking for an exceptional sales professional to join one of the world’s leading Price Reporting Agency. The successful Global Account Manager will manage the revenue growth from a portfolio of global players within the metals and mining sector.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to plan, negotiate and execute complex sales agreements.
- Delivering growth against budget.
- Revenue retention
- Contract Negotiations
- Accurate Monthly sales forecasting
Knowledge, experience & skills
- Must have a successful track record of selling subscription based services
- Experience in selling into complex corporate structures
- Strong presentation skills
Euromoney Institutional Investor is now accepting applications for the 2019 Graduate Program. Our Graduate Program provides hands-on experience to learn and make a contribution to the business and will include both informal and structured training, timely feedback, and personal/professional development. The primary goal of the program is to provide a representative work experience to determine if there is a permanent fit between the individual and the organization. If there isn’t, candidates will be well prepped and trained in a variety of business disciplines for whatever they decide to pursue next.
The program is six-months in duration during which time participants will be compensated at a rate of $40,000.00 per year. The program’s educational component will commence with an Introduction to Financial Markets course in July. Following this, each month will feature a course dedicated to growing the personal and professional skillsets of the trainees. However, the bulk of their career development within the company over the six months will take place on the job under the supervision of their manager and with the help and guidance of their assigned mentor. There will also be time dedicated to learning about the different parts of EII, the various business groups and the services they provide.
Only applicants who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree by May 2019 will be considered for the program. Interviews will be conducted in May and the program will start on July 1st, 2019.
The positions in this Program will be in one of the following areas:
- Event Planning
This program will be based out of our New York City office which is located near Bryant Park.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume and cover letter by Tuesday, April 30th, 2019.
About Euromoney Institutional Investor
Today, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is an international business-information group listed on the London Stock Exchange, with more than 2,000 employees worldwide and a portfolio of over 30 businesses spanning price reporting, investment research, news and market analysis, and industry forums, institutes and events. Our portfolio includes brands such as Euromoney, Institutional Investor, Global Capital, BCA Research, Ned Davis Research, Metal Bulletin, American Metal Market, Insurance Insider, Mining INDABA and IJ Global among others.
Euromoney Institutional investor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Euromoney Institutional Investor where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy and related medical conditions, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by federal, state or local law. This applies to all policies and employment practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Business Development Manager
Fastmarkets is offering a great opportunity to join one of the metal industry’s leading research teams as a Business Development Manager. Fastmarkets is the leading Price Reporting Agency (PRA) for the metals and mining industry, and one of the largest divisions within Euromoney Institutional Investor, a FTSE 250 organization.
You will drive sales growth in consultancy services and long-term analytics products that support our clients’ strategic planning and capital investments.
You will be a highly motivated, proactive networker, comfortable working with clients’ senior management and credible in discussing significant financial investments in production, procurement and capital expenditure. You will work with clients to establish their bespoke requirements and, with the support of our respected and growing team of Fastmarkets research experts, shape proposals to meet these client needs.
- Deliver sales of a dozen or more projects above $20K value annually
- Develop and maintain a well-structured sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Travel to industry events to network with existing and new Fastmarkets research clients
- Undertake regular and proactive contact with new prospects across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, email and phone
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken English
- Strong commercial acumen and a track record in business development
- Industry related knowledge and experience would be very advantageous
Marketing Manager - Fastmarkets
Fastmarkets is a global leader in price reporting, analysis and conferences for commodity trading in metals, minerals and forest products. Fastmarkets Events deliver over 50 conferences a year, ranging in size from 150 to over 1,000 attendees.
We are now looking for a bright, ambitious Marketing Manager to join our high-performing team. You will market a number of events a year, managing the marketing process end-to-end in order to maximise attendance at the events and meet revenue targets through creative, customer-centric campaigns.
Fastmarkets Events is currently undergoing a digital transformation, moving to new marketing automation and content management systems. This is part of our strategy to move to an inbound approach, putting the customer at the centre of everything we do.
At such a pivotal time for Fastmarkets Events, the right candidate will have the opportunity to help shape the digital marketing approach of the business moving forwards. You will have enthusiasm for, and experience with all things digital, including conversion rate optimisation, organic search and PPC. Also you will be eager to continue learning and staying ahead of the curve in the ever-changing digital environment.
You will be joining a successful team, and working in a fun and supportive environment. This is a global portfolio, so occasional international travel will be required.
- Create and implement multi-channel marketing campaign plans to maximise delegate numbers
- Ensure our websites are optimised for SEO to drive traffic from organic search
- Build in testing across email, websites and online advertising campaigns to improve the user experience
- Analyse past campaigns to identify effective market channels and inform future plans
- Work with producer to select and segment audience groups, and create tailored messaging
- Produce marketing copy for websites and for emails
- Develop targeted paid search campaigns for events
- Collaborate with conference producers and analysts to implement content marketing campaigns
- Brief, oversee and motivate an off-shore delegate sales function
Knowledge, experience and skills required
- Proven ability to create and implement effective campaigns
- Experience of hands-on digital marketing in B2B media
- Good knowledge of the drivers of SEO and paid search tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great relationship builder internally and externally
- Combines creativity with commercial acumen
- Confident and communicative
- Motivated and organised
- Calm under pressure
- Curious and keen to keep learning
- Adaptable to change
Working at Fastmarkets
Fastmarkets is committed to providing a enjoybable and supportive working environment. Alongside a social committee, and charity fundraising activities throughout the year, there are also forums
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash back
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- 2 volunteering days
- Assistance for working parents
- Financial guidance service
- Cycle to Work scheme
TowerXchange is a unique events organiser, market researcher and community host serving a fast-growing niche segment within telecoms infrastructure. We are seeking someone equally unique to take over an established and highly respected research practice and event curation role focusing on the Europe and Middle Eastern market. You will create relationships and build knowledge of the tower industry across Europe and the Middle East and monetise those relationships through the publishing of market analyses and the production of commercial events. The role also includes exploring new businesses, complementary sub-sectors and new events to drive growth in delegate, sponsor and exhibitor numbers and event revenues.
- Researching and writing a compelling programme for 1-2 events per year, including confirming speakers and creating attractive sessions to attract sponsors requiring a total of 60+ speakers.
- Taking co-ownership of event P&Ls, project managing sales and marketing teams to achieve target event GP.
- Producing pre-event dossiers, post-event reports and other associated event collateral to support those events.
- Building relationships with key business leaders from towercos, MNOs and potential sponsors from across Europe and the Middle East.
- Researching and writing around half a dozen articles quarterly for the TowerXchange journal and keeping industry resources up-to-date.
- Keeping TowerXchange internal industry information and respective databases up-to-date and acting as the principal source of information on the European and Middle Eastern regions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Eloquent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Fluent English required, languages a plus
- Commercially savvy – comfortable building relationships with prospective sponsors
- Friendly and curious – you have to like meeting people and really understanding the work they do
- Hard working with excellent attention to detail
- 2:1 degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years of outstanding commercial event production
- Background writing experience – whether marketing copy or stand-alone pieces
- Experience of autonomous project leadership
Title: Delegate Sales Executive
Department: Euromoney Conferences, Banking and Finance Group
Reporting to: Head of Audience Development
Euromoney Conferences is looking for a motivated and professional delegate sales executive to research, manage and grow our international conference audiences. Our events focus on the financial markets, economics and business finance around the world - from Paris to Singapore, from New York to Cairo. You will be involved from start to finish in nurturing sell-side financial-market prospects through the sales funnel.
What we need from you:
•An articulate and driven candidate with integrity
•Natural interest in politics, economics, and finance
•Confident telephone manner
•Fine eye for detail with an organised approach
What we offer you:
•The opportunity to deal directly with high-level executives and decision makers at a very early stage of your career
•Responsibility from the start and a key role in developing and growing Euromoney Conferences’ delegate revenue
•An introduction into the most lucrative and dynamic market – international finance
•An uncapped sales structure
•Establish target markets and potential sell-side audiences for up to 8-10 conferences a year, researching and building a database of sales prospects (sell-side delegates) for each conference with the support of in-house teams
•Close warm leads, generated by the marketing team
•Assist in key client management
•Database Management – keeping our data clean and up-to-date and ensuring each step of the sales pathway is duly logged through our CRM system
•Manipulate/format data in excel
•Track the sales journey using quantifiable metrics
•Present reporting metrics and progress to the conference team, Head of Audience Development and Head of Capital Markets Sales where necessary
•Opportunity to work on other event projects within the Banking and Finance Group
•Strong written and verbal communication skill
•Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential
•Languages would be an advantage
You must be able to live and work in the United Kingdom. This job will be based in central London. There will be opportunity for international travel. Applicants must hold a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
About Euromoney and WAN Summits
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com ) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-information group covering asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence, banking and finance and telecoms and technology under brands including Euromoney, Institutional Investor, TelCap (Capacity Media), BroadGroup, Layer123, BCA Research and Metal Bulletin.
The WAN Summits are a series of global events connecting large scale enterprise companies with telecoms service providers and vendors. The series consists of flagships in New York and London, smaller regional events in Frankfurt and Singapore and a new launch planned for Sydney in August 2019.
Experienced International Sales Executive to sell across these 5 international events. The role will involve managing some established clients as well as responding to inbound leads and delivering new business to the portfolio. This will include delivering organic growth to existing events plus working to deliver new revenue as our client diversifies their market reach - a good mix of account management and new business generation. The role will include international travel and would therefore suit a candidate with an interest and experience in international business.
We require a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in a fast paced and rewarding industry, who can make a commercial impact quickly.
For more information please contact:
0207 779 7231
Telecoms Business Analyst provides Financial Support to Telecoms Division through management of a small team and provision of Financial Information and advice to 10+ Senior Business Leaders. The role is a great opportunity for a proactive qualified accountant who can work closely with the commercial events and publishing teams to manage the business and improve the Division's financial performance.
Euromoney’s Telecoms Division consists of multiple businesses which deliver high quality international events bringing together senior business leaders across the Telecoms community. With business in the division targeting different verticals and markets within the wider community, new opportunities are opening up to become a division that services the whole Telecoms market. A large portion of the businesses in the division are acquisitions that Euromoney have made in the last 2 years.
The responsibilities of this role are to:
Oversee and review the preparation of the monthly management accounts of the portfolio so that they are ready to be distributed to the Finance Manger (FM), Divisional CFO, Business group manager (BGM, or Divisional Director (DD)
- review work of the junior members of the team, identify errors and ensure these are accurately corrected
- Prepare clear and concise commentary for the portfolio for review by the FM.
- Assist in the preparation and loading of monthly reforecast, ensuring that any variance to budget or last forecast can be explained
- Work with the business team leaders to design commission and bonus schemes
- Assist with the integration of new businesses and M&A activity when required
- Working with internal and external audit to complete audits within the division, including assisting the SMA/MA in completing complex stat accounts for recent acquisitions.
- complete complex ad-hoc work with some guidance from the FM as well as complete normal work both to tight deadlines;
- add value to the businesses in their portfolio by recommending revenue generating, cost saving or more efficient methods of work
- Be responsible for recruiting and training Junior members of the team
- Covering the roles that report to them when those staff are on holiday or study leave to ensure key deadlines are still met
The role will require the candidate to proactively collaborate across both the Division and the Company including cooperation with a Financial Transformation Project
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Ability to manage and develop junior members of the team , including setting performance objectives, holding regular 1-2-1s, effective delegation of work and providing constructive feedback.
- Ability to organize and complete interviews for recruiting BAs, SMAs and MAs
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to quickly identify the “story” that the numbers are telling
- Ability to handle big data and be able to develop templates that are suitable for financial and non-financial users
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills to build relationships with senior staff within Finance and the division
- Proficient Excel skills, comfortable using PowerPoint and confident at presenting
- pro-active in working on additional projects and tasks, either set by the FM/ CFO or else
Useful to have:
- Exposure to SUN, NetSuite and SAP Business Objects, Financial Consolidation
- Experience in data/business information or B2B services or events sector
- Experience of managing a direct report
- Self-starter with a sense of drive and ability to work in a complex environment
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
Divisional Head of Risk and Compliance
Enterprise Risk Analyst
Head of Risk
Legal Risk and Programmes
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-information group covering asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence, telecoms and banking and finance under brands including Euromoney, Institutional Investor, BCA Research, Capacity Media and Fastmarkets. The group runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets.
To support the Head of Risk during a programme of work to update the Company’s risk management and controls frameworks and risk management policies (such as ABC, trade sanctions, business continuity, insurance etc).
To undertake a significant programme of work to enhance the company’s risk and controls frameworks, including developing the new structure, writing associated framework and policy documents as well as writing and delivering training and presentation content. The role will work closely with the company’s Head of Risk and a programme manager to deliver the new framework, documentation and tools across the company globally.
Providing guidance, training and support to senior divisional stakeholders and employees across the business, as well as working with key stakeholders from the central risk, compliance and legal function.
Creating risk reports and analysis for presentation to senior stakeholders and the Company’s Risk Committee.
- Support the delivery of the new risk management framework
- Identify, document and implement risk management process improvements
- Working closely with senior stakeholders within the businesses
- Creating a mechanism for the teams in the division to adhere to, and implement the risk management framework and associated tools, guidance and training
- Participating in key central company-wide risk management initiatives and/or project meetings as appropriate
- A comprehensive ERM framework implemented across the Group.
- Clear guides and policies for managing the key risks faced by the organisation
- A structured set of tools to support the business in managing risk
- An integrated controls framework underpinned by key risk indicators
- Comprehensive knowledge of operational risk management processes, frameworks and practices, in particular the COSO and IRM frameworks
- Demonstrable understanding of risk types and the importance of risk management across functional areas
- Knowledge of risk factors in information systems, data and technology projects
- Experience in balancing the commercial needs of the business with compliance requirements
- Experience in training and coaching teams in creating a risk aware culture
- A good communicator and effective influencer
- Excellent written English
- A collaborative approach and positive, pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Business-focused and commercially minded
- Positive attitude
- Interest in working successfully with a range of different cultures
- Skill balancing multiple priorities and juggling multiple projects
- Pro-active approach to identifying risk and championing new processes
Title: Customer Service Manager, Capacity Media
Report to: Head of Event Operations, Capacity Media
Office: Euromoney Institutional Investor, 8 Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8AX, London
Capacity Media organises more than 25 events around the world, focused on the business of wholesale telecommunications. With a reputation for excellence, Capacity Media provide extensive networking opportunities and the optimum environment to make new business connections and identify growth opportunities.
The Customer Service Manager for Capacity Media, will be an experienced manager coaching and developing the customer services team of four people across events and publishing products. The Customer Service Manager will be experienced in implementing processes and increasing efficiency within the team and the business.
- Manage and develop the customer services team using KPI’s to track performance
- Recruiting and training new members of the team
- Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction from attention to customer needs and a high level of responsiveness – lead by example
- Managing the end-to-end customer service function
- Debt management and tracking of payments to ensure revenue is accounted for prior to the event
- Work with the Head of Operations and Finance Manager for reporting on financials including debt for events and products
- Improving the customer experience through the systems and communication they receive
- Reviewing and changing processes to improve efficiency and adhere to the team to following these processes
- Smooth and effective service delivery ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and response times
- Demonstrate regular feedback and build customer relationships on the phone and face to face pre, during and post event
- Evaluate the performance of the customer service department and help them to develop their skills
- Identify risk and events comply with VAT legislation
- Reduction in mistakes due to invoicing
- Improvement in pre- event debt position
- Demonstrable knowledge of the requirements and needs from the Head of Marketing through the registration process
- Build effective relationships with decision makers at key accounts
- Effectively manage the customer services team working to agreed goal and target
- Liaise with all departments to understand requirements that affect the customer journey
Knowledge – Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience in process implementation in a customer service function
- Demonstrable management experience
- Work to deadlines and manage debt and financial reporting
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Work under pressure and in collaboration with the entire team
- Customer first and ‘roll up sleeves’ approach
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
The Sales Associate will be an integral part of the Information Management Network (IMN) conference sales team and will work with a base of current clients with an emphasis on developing new leads through various channels including market research, cold/warm calling, and coordination with the program producer and other sales team members. The role will be a mix of selling conference sponsorships and delegate sales.
The Sales Associate will report directly to the Head of Sales, Structured Finance Division.
- Identify and build deep and lasting relationships with targeted companies to generate new sales for our global portfolio of structured finance conferences.
- Responsible for researching and calling on target new business accounts, developing sales presentation materials for these accounts/clients and presenting via phone and in-person
- Develop new account acquisition strategies to help attract and retain more customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills required. Proven ability to work well across multiple disciplines within the organization.
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed annual revenue targets.
- Monitor business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase revenue pipelines and areas of new business opportunities.
- Oversee industry and competitive analysis to highlight underlying category trends and competitive dynamics.
- Understand customer needs and identifying unmet (or emerging) needs across the structured finance industry.
- Communicate strategic priorities and findings to senior management.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Domestic and international travel to meet with clients and to staff events.
- Consults with external clients to tailor bespoke solutions that meet their branding and sponsorship needs
- Works closely with program producers and other sales team members to analyze new revenue streams
- Keeps senior sales team informed of status through periodic reporting and sales pipeline updates.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Enthusiastic and target-driven conference sales practitioner with a keen ambition of building new business and revenue generation within the structured finance industry
- Strong cold calling and negotiation skills
- Strong capabilities in communicating with potential clients including c-suite positions
- Ability to multi-task: project manage and execute multiple tasks over similar timeframes
- Effective and proven sales experience ‘selling’ a new product to a ‘new’ market
- Strong communication skills; keeps all parties up to date on developments, and provides regular feedback in a timely and thorough manner to all concerned parties
- Research skills: able to identify potential new delegate sales and sponsor leads community via web research, industry publications, client canvassing, and by working with structured finance program producers
- Highly organized individual capable of keeping accurate records of sales activity
- Technologically literate and proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of the Fixed Income marketplace, its key constituents and market dynamics a plus
- Bachelor's degree in communications, advertising, finance or business
- 1-2 years sales or account management experience with strategic partnerships, sponsorships, conferences, advertising, or promotions background preferred
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with experience communicating with senior managers
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Fluency in financial markets, particularly in the fixed income market a strong plus
- The Sales Associate will be an integral part of the conference sales team and will work with a base of current clients with an emphasis on developing new leads through various channels including market research, cold/warm calling, and coordination with the program producer and other sales team members. The role will be a mix of selling conference sponsorships and delegate sales.
About Information Management Network
IMN, founded in 1994, is a global organizer of institutional finance & investment conferences. In 2004, the business was acquired by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, a UK company listed on the London Stock Exchange. Hosting over 50 global events annually, IMN conferences deliver timely insights from industry-leading experts, providing attendees the knowledge and resources required to make well-informed business decisions. IMN structures its conferences with a balanced buy-sell ratio, ensuring representation of the full spectrum of industry participants, and optimizing networking activities to make the most of your time. Our combination of thorough, cutting-edge programs and strong deal-making opportunities has resulted in a peerless reputation for our events in the marketplace.
For more information on IMN's event divisions, visit the following pages:
- Structured Finance
- Real Estate
- Investment Management
- Financial Technology
Euromoney, the leading title for the global banking and finance industry, is looking to hire a new Editor to lead its coverage of the Middle East.
Finance in the Middle East is at a fascinating juncture, as its economies move from oil-dependency to deeper, more professional markets. Banks in the region are at the forefront of that change; banks outside the region are keen to take advantage of new opportunities there.
The Middle East has been a core part of Euromoney’s coverage throughout its 50 years. The Middle East Editor will build on our unrivalled set of high-level contacts across the region to ensure we capture the opportunities and challenges in the region through unique, agenda-setting coverage across all our media platforms.
As well as producing and commissioning written content, the Middle East Editor will play an important role in setting agendas for our many market-leading conferences in the region, hosting panel discussions and keynote interviews at the events. They will also contribute to and develop our growing rich media content.
- Lead Euromoney’s Middle East editorial coverage, from breaking news, in-depth analysis, opinion to feature pieces
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the region: bank CEOs and their senior management teams, finance ministers and central bank governors, other leading financial service providers including sovereign wealth funds and financial centres
- Collaborate with the wider editorial division on global initiatives and sharing ideas and approaches
- Work with internal stakeholders to maximise readership of Middle East coverage, through social media and audience engagement
- Deliver live interviews, panel facilitation and key note speeches at events Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within financial journalism. Knowledge of Middle East markets is an advantage but not essential for the right candidate
- A track record of writing high-quality copy with unique angles and insight
- Experience interviewing leading figures in the financial services industry
- Previous tenure in setting the news agenda
- Experience and enthusiasm for hosting panels and conducting live interviews at events
- Excellent written and spoken English Candidate Attributes
- A real interest in understanding the financial services markets
- Attention to detail and a meticulous fact checker
- Ability to travel frequently and sometimes at short notice
- A roll your sleeves up attitude to Editorial
- Comfort working independently
- A creative thinker, delivering coverage that has content, insight and angles that have not appeared elsewhere